>>>BETFAN - BONUS 200% do 400 ZŁ <<<<
>>> BETCLIC - ZAKŁAD BEZ RYZYKA DO 50 ZŁ + GRA BEZ PODATKU!<<<
>>> FUKSIARZ - ZERO RYZYKA 100% DO 50 ZŁ. ZWROT W GOTÓWCE + 2 FREEBETY!<<<

5 euro do buka , http://www.begawin.com/

H 177

h3sus

Użytkownik
Dostałem dzisiaj odpowiedz i było napisane:
In order for the Begawin Custoemr Service to process your request for a withdrawal please send the following documentation to [email protected] :
- Scanned copy of your national identification document or passport, which shows your full name and date of bith as used is the registration process.
- Your Begawin ID number ( this number appears in brackets when you log on to www.begawin.com)
- Amount in Euros that you would like to withdraw
- Bank Account Holders Name
- Full name of the Bank
- IBAN account number of the bank, which is 24 digits long
- SWIFT (BIC) code of the Bank
O kodzie SWIFT i IBAN było napisane wcześniej. Troche niepokoi mnie długość kodu IBAN bo w polscie mamy 26cyfrowe numery plus PL przed numerem to daje 28 cyfr a nie 24. Napisze zaraz do supportu moze mi odpowiedza.

feever 5

feever

Użytkownik
Mam problem.. dowod dostane dopiero za dwa miesiace ;s (urodzilem sie 14 grudnia) Czy jest jakas mozliwosc, zeby dostac te pieniadze?

A 0

aaa332

Użytkownik
Poprawka do mojego postu sprzed kilku dni. wyplacili mi pieniadze troche to trwalo ale kasa jest na koncie jednak sa wyplacalni

H 177

h3sus

Użytkownik
Thank you for your email.
As you say the Poland IBAN is a 28 digit number so you will not have any problem with the withdraw.

Bank Transfer is the only withdraw method we have at the moment. We are working to offer different methods in the near future. Once they&#39;ll be available you&#39;ll notice it in our website www.begawin.com
Best regards,
Begawin Customer Service Team

Więc wszystko wyjaśnione i nie powinno być porblemów z wypłatą. Pytałem kilku osób i coraz wiecej z nich wypłaciło bez problemów po paru dniach

feever 5

feever

Użytkownik
Dear Piotr:

Sorry, but you don´t have just bet 5 euros and you need to bet at least 5 to take a withdrawal.

O co w tym chodzi? Chce wyplacic 180 euro a na koncie mam 189 :| Wiec te 5euro zostaje.. Kase ugralem na ruletce.. wtf?

anapolon 88

anapolon

Użytkownik
Dear Piotr:

Sorry, but you don´t have just bet 5 euros and you need to bet at least 5 to take a withdrawal.

O co w tym chodzi? Chce wyplacic 180 euro a na koncie mam 189 :| Wiec te 5euro zostaje.. Kase ugralem na ruletce.. wtf?
chyab trzeba bylo obocic te 5 eur na zakaldach tak mi sie zdaje

Do góry Bottom