>>> BETCLIC - ZAKŁAD BEZ RYZYKA DO 50 ZŁ + GRA BEZ PODATKU!<<<
>>> FUKSIARZ - ZERO RYZYKA 100% DO 50 ZŁ. ZWROT W GOTÓWCE!<<<

MuchBetter - opinie

U 0

Usunięty użytkownik 176886

Gość
@
P przestrzalninja

Panie jakieś wieści kiedy muchbetter się ogarnie i zacznie wypłacać nasze pieniądze ? Miało to trwać 2 miesiące a tu zaraz będzie 3

P 102,3K

przestrzalninja

Użytkownik
nie miało to trwać 2 miesiące... a 3 miesiące... jedna ze spraw zakończyła się w takim czasie a spraw było więcej... ta sprawa jest gruba i chodzi o handel bronią, narkotykami itp. po to
https://www.lb.lt/en/sfi-financial-market-participants?ff=1

To jest strona Banku Litwy, Payrnet to muchbetter. Jak dostanie jakąś sankcje to tam powinno się to pojawić. Kary nie są wielkie, wystarczy kliknąć i wiadomo za co kara i jaka kara.
I co, ktoś to w ogóle sprawdził czy się pojawił tam Payrnet? :) pojawił się...
Post automatycznie złączony:

po to człowiek daje wędki, żeby każdy mógł sam sobie sprawdzić i się tego nauczyć.. stawiam dolary przeciwko orzechom, że w przyszłym roku będą płacze i lamenty ludzi, którzy ulokowali pieniądze na giełdach bitcoinów i nie potrafią wytłumaczyć skąd je mają...

P 102,3K

przestrzalninja

Użytkownik
Więc jak wg. Ciebie zakończy się ta sprawa w jak długim czasie? i czy te pieniądze będzie się dało jeszcze wypłacić?
wg mnie, skoro śledztwo prowadzi FBI i Europol to osoby, które będą wpisywały się w "profil ryzyka" i nie będą w stanie wytłumaczyć się z posiadanych środków będą miały odwiedziny pod adresem zamieszkania (tym z muchbetter) w jednym czasie ;)

When carrying out financial market supervision, the Bank of Lithuania may apply the sanctions laid down in the laws regulating the financial market, provided that there is at least one of the grounds for applying sanctions laid down by law. Articles 433, 434 and 435 of the Republic of Lithuania Law on the Bank of Lithuania lay down the procedure for the application of sanctions, the procedure for informing of and appealing against decisions taken on the application of sanctions, as well as the right of the Bank of Lithuania not to apply sanctions.

When imposing financial penalties, their calculation is carried out in accordance with the Description of Fine Calculation approved by Resolution No 03-126 of the Board of the Bank of Lithuania of 10 July 2018 on the approval of the description of fine calculation.

An infringement of a legal act is considered minor in accordance with the Description of the Procedure for Declaring an Infringement of a Legal Act Minor approved by Resolution No 03-175 of the Board of the Bank of Lithuania of 26 November 2020 on the approval of the description of the procedure for declaring an infringement of a legal act minor.

Appealing against decisions of the Bank of Lithuania in the field of fina
Prowadząc nadzór nad rynkiem finansowym, Bank Litwy może stosować sankcje przewidziane w ustawach regulujących rynek finansowy, o ile zachodzi co najmniej jedna z przesłanek do zastosowania sankcji przewidzianych w ustawie. Artykuły 433, 434 i 435 Ustawy Republiki Litewskiej o Banku Litwy określają tryb stosowania sankcji, tryb informowania i odwoływania się od decyzji podjętych w sprawie zastosowania sankcji, a także prawo Bank Litwy nie stosuje sankcji.

Przy nakładaniu kar pieniężnych ich naliczanie odbywa się zgodnie z Opisem naliczania kar pieniężnych zatwierdzonym Uchwałą nr 03-126 Zarządu Banku Litwy z dnia 10 lipca 2018 r. w sprawie zatwierdzenia opisu naliczania kar pieniężnych.

Naruszenie czynności prawnej uważa się za nieistotne zgodnie z Opisem procedury stwierdzania naruszenia nieistotnej czynności prawnej zatwierdzonej Uchwałą nr 03-175 Zarządu Banku Litwy z dnia 26 listopada 2020 r. w sprawie zatwierdzenia opis trybu stwierdzenia naruszenia czynu prawnego mniejszej wagi.

Odwoływanie się od decyzji Banku Litwy w zakresie nadzoru nad rynkiem finansowym

Osoby, których prawa lub interesy chronione prawem zostały naruszone, mają prawo w ciągu jednego miesiąca odwołać się do Wileńskiego Okręgowego Sądu Administracyjnego (Žygimantų g. 2, 01102 Wilno) zgodnie z procedurą określoną w ustawie o postępowaniu administracyjnym Republiki Litewskiej. Wniesienie odwołania do sądu nie wstrzymuje ważności zaskarżonej decyzji i wykonania decyzji, z wyjątkiem decyzji o wymierzeniu kar przewidzianych prawem lub powództwem.

Więcej: https://www.lb.lt/en/frd/listing_sanctions?query=UAB "PAYRNET"&ff=1
Więcej o tekście źródłowymWskaż tekst źródłowy, by wyświetlić dodatkowe informacje o tłumaczeniu
Prześlij opinię
Panele boczne
ncial market supervision

Persons whose rights or interests protected by law have been violated have the right to appeal to Vilnius Regional Administrative Court (Žygimantų g. 2, 01102 Vilnius) within one month in accordance with the procedure laid down in the Republic of Lithuania Law on Administrative Proceedings. Appealing to court does not suspend the validity of the contested decision and the execution of the decision, except for the decision imposing penalties laid down by law, or of action.

More: https://www.lb.lt/en/frd/listing_sanctions?query=UAB "PAYRNET"&ff=1

kurka wodna czy nikt tego nie czyta... dostaną karę finansową albo stracą licencje i oddadzą kasę klientom... prawnikiem nie jestem, ale tam tylko takie wyroki są...

jak ktoś ma tam dużo kasy to... niech pomyśli 2 razy jak chce to wypłacić, bo prawo w Polsce też się zmieniło i chyba od sumy 8000 pln bank ma obowiązek zgłaszać teraz takie transakcje.
Post automatycznie złączony:

Enforcement measure - w tej zakładce pojawi się jaką karę dostał Payrnet, póki co żadnej kary nie ma wpisanej.

P 102,3K

przestrzalninja

Użytkownik
Screeny na kontach poróbcie ile kasy macie w razie w. Tam międzynarodowemu uniwersytetowi w Monaco nie chcieli oddać ~2000e to screen załatwił sprawę.

Otrzymane punkty reputacji: +150
E 3,9K

embapepe

Użytkownik
mieliście problem z zalogowaniem się, od dwóch dni mi pokazuje nie prawidłowy pin ......
sms do zmiany Pinu do mnie nie przychodzi, kodu nie zmieniałem to jakaś kpina jest.

Ostatnia edycja:
E 383

Eljot1411

Użytkownik
Witam, otrzymał ktoś z Was pismo od muchbetter? Do mnie dzisiaj w nocy wysłali coś takiego na maila.

Dear Customer,

We thank you for your continued patience and provide you with an update on our EEA operation and the status of your account with us.

As per our previous communication to you, we would like to remind you that UAB Payrnet, as an e-money institution licensed by the Bank of Lithuania, is the entity responsible for safeguarding the funds kept in its customers wallets. MuchBetter is an intermediary of UAB Payrnet, therefore your wallet is kept with UAB Payrnet and so are your funds. MuchBetter does not (and legally cannot) safeguard your funds and it is up to UAB Payrnet to settle with you.

According to this, for more than two months MuchBetter has been doing its absolute best for you to be able to regain access to your funds. For this, MuchBetter explored two avenues.

First, MuchBetter applied to the Bank of Lithuania (the supervisory authority of UAB Payrnet) two times to ask them to instruct UAB Payrnet to release your funds or allow MuchBetter to reimburse you using its own funds. The responses delivered a direct message – UAB Payrnet is solely responsible for settling with the customers onboarded and serviced via MuchBetter.

In the latest response by the Bank of Lithuania received on 25 April 2023, the Bank of Lithuania has noted that its decision to impose restrictive measures (which are the reason behind you not being able to access your funds) was adopted against UAB Payrnet and only UAB Payrnet can apply to the Bank of Lithuania to resolve the issue of settling with you.

Second, MuchBetter has been constantly trying to communicate with UAB Payrnet via various channels and people within the organization. It has already been two months since we first applied to UAB Payrnet asking to release your funds, but UAB Payrnet has been mostly silent, save for several vague responses. UAB Payrnet has been refusing to fix this situation.

Therefore, any decision or action required for you to access your funds in the MuchBetter wallet again entirely depends on the actions of UAB Payrnet. The authority supervising UAB Payrnet has clearly and explicitly confirmed that only UAB Payrnet can do anything about this.

Due to the above, please direct all your questions, requests, and complaints relating to your inability of accessing your funds to UAB Payrnet as hopefully, this may urge them to take up all the necessary actions required for them to release your funds.

To contact them, please fill out this online form: https://railsbank.typeform.com/to/vwXAeUkH or email them at [email protected] and [email protected]

Disclaimer: Due to the priority of this matter and the fact that we wanted to keep you updated as soon as possible, we are replying to your query in English only. We apologize in advance but if you wish to translate it into other languages, we suggest using verified translation services available online, however, we do not guarantee the quality, proper context, or accuracy of these translations.
Regards,

Customer Support Team

P 102,3K

przestrzalninja

Użytkownik
Witam, otrzymał ktoś z Was pismo od muchbetter? Do mnie dzisiaj w nocy wysłali coś takiego na maila.

Dear Customer,

We thank you for your continued patience and provide you with an update on our EEA operation and the status of your account with us.

As per our previous communication to you, we would like to remind you that UAB Payrnet, as an e-money institution licensed by the Bank of Lithuania, is the entity responsible for safeguarding the funds kept in its customers wallets. MuchBetter is an intermediary of UAB Payrnet, therefore your wallet is kept with UAB Payrnet and so are your funds. MuchBetter does not (and legally cannot) safeguard your funds and it is up to UAB Payrnet to settle with you.

According to this, for more than two months MuchBetter has been doing its absolute best for you to be able to regain access to your funds. For this, MuchBetter explored two avenues.

First, MuchBetter applied to the Bank of Lithuania (the supervisory authority of UAB Payrnet) two times to ask them to instruct UAB Payrnet to release your funds or allow MuchBetter to reimburse you using its own funds. The responses delivered a direct message – UAB Payrnet is solely responsible for settling with the customers onboarded and serviced via MuchBetter.

In the latest response by the Bank of Lithuania received on 25 April 2023, the Bank of Lithuania has noted that its decision to impose restrictive measures (which are the reason behind you not being able to access your funds) was adopted against UAB Payrnet and only UAB Payrnet can apply to the Bank of Lithuania to resolve the issue of settling with you.

Second, MuchBetter has been constantly trying to communicate with UAB Payrnet via various channels and people within the organization. It has already been two months since we first applied to UAB Payrnet asking to release your funds, but UAB Payrnet has been mostly silent, save for several vague responses. UAB Payrnet has been refusing to fix this situation.

Therefore, any decision or action required for you to access your funds in the MuchBetter wallet again entirely depends on the actions of UAB Payrnet. The authority supervising UAB Payrnet has clearly and explicitly confirmed that only UAB Payrnet can do anything about this.

Due to the above, please direct all your questions, requests, and complaints relating to your inability of accessing your funds to UAB Payrnet as hopefully, this may urge them to take up all the necessary actions required for them to release your funds.

To contact them, please fill out this online form: https://railsbank.typeform.com/to/vwXAeUkH or email them at [email protected] and [email protected]

Disclaimer: Due to the priority of this matter and the fact that we wanted to keep you updated as soon as possible, we are replying to your query in English only. We apologize in advance but if you wish to translate it into other languages, we suggest using verified translation services available online, however, we do not guarantee the quality, proper context, or accuracy of these translations.
Regards,

Customer Support Team
Ja nie otrzymałem, z tego co napisali to musiałeś do nich pisać, dlatego napisali, żebyś pisał do UAB a nie do nich, bo oni są tylko pośrednikiem i nic nie mogą a presja wywierana na UAB Payrnet może pomóc.

E 383

Eljot1411

Użytkownik
Ja nie otrzymałem, z tego co napisali to musiałeś do nich pisać, dlatego napisali, żebyś pisał do UAB a nie do nich, bo oni są tylko pośrednikiem i nic nie mogą a presja wywierana na UAB Payrnet może pomóc.
Cześć

no właśnie do nikogo nie pisałem, czekam cierpliwie od lutego.
Mimo wszystko złożyłem reklamacje na tej stronie i wysłałem dwa maile.
Skarga została zakończona w 5 minut bez żadnej odpowiedzi natomiast na jednego maila dostałem odpowiedź.:
"

Hello,

We acknowledge receipt of your claim. We are aware of the communication that you received from Much Better. We are working with Much Better on the return of any funds that you have on your card or in your wallet. Thank you for your patience and we will update you as soon as possible on your claim.

Regards

Payrnet UAB

P 102,3K

przestrzalninja

Użytkownik
Cześć

no właśnie do nikogo nie pisałem, czekam cierpliwie od lutego.
Mimo wszystko złożyłem reklamacje na tej stronie i wysłałem dwa maile.
Skarga została zakończona w 5 minut bez żadnej odpowiedzi natomiast na jednego maila dostałem odpowiedź.:
"

Hello,

We acknowledge receipt of your claim. We are aware of the communication that you received from Much Better. We are working with Much Better on the return of any funds that you have on your card or in your wallet. Thank you for your patience and we will update you as soon as possible on your claim.

Regards

Payrnet UAB
sprawa jest prowadzona przeciwko Payrnet UAB (nie muchbetter...). Stąd te odpowiedzi. Zasadniczo to piszesz skargę do platformy, która dała im miejsce w swoim serwisie (zapewniła karty plus e-portfel etc.). Nie wiem czy wiążę to jakiekolwiek skutki prawne...

Railsr, an open banking and compliance platform, was founded by Nigel Verdon and Clive Mitchell in 2016. They offer an API based financial innovation and growth platform designed for developers and product managers to build their financial services business on.

Railsr positions its open API as a utility on which financial companies can build and sell various financial services, features or products. They offer a complete financial services backend which includes platform, connectivity, operations, scheme memberships, regulation and compliance.

K 1,1K

kobra1234

Użytkownik
Dodali szybkie linki do wpłat i zaproszenia do korzystania z aplikacji. Co prawda dalej gówno można zrobić, ale może coś się ruszyło? 😅 Chyba że te szybkie linki były wcześniej a ja już nie pamiętam tego

Do góry Bottom