>>>BETFAN - BONUS 200% do 400 ZŁ <<<<
>>> BETCLIC - ZAKŁAD BEZ RYZYKA DO 50 ZŁ + GRA BEZ PODATKU!<<<
>>> FUKSIARZ - ZERO RYZYKA 100% DO 50 ZŁ. ZWROT W GOTÓWCE + 2 FREEBETY!<<<

5 EURO w www.winunited.com

w@llace 0

w@llace

Użytkownik
Własnie wysłałem maila, zobaczymy za ile przyjdzie kasa.

Mam pytanie :] Pomylily mi sie okienka imie i nazwisko i zrobilem na odwor, moze byc z tego jakis problem ;-) ?

W 2

wislak

Forum VIP
ja dalem na maila ich te liczby
dostalem maila jakies 30 min po rejerstracji i kliknalem aktywuj i mi weszlo juz jako zalogowany. a jak juz jestem zalogowany to jest NICK (ID)

i id wyslalem... mysle ze w 80% mam racje ale niewiem do konca...

spider231 0

spider231

Użytkownik
Jak to jest wkoncu wyslac te liczby czy nazwe konta np. spider ??Niech ktos odpowie co dostal kase a nie przypuszczenia !!!!

DLugo czekaliscie na maila aktywujacego ?

vizjerei 1

vizjerei

Użytkownik
Wysłałem im drugiego maila, z tymi cyferkami, obok nazwiska. Może teraz dojdzie, bo jak wysłałem nicka to po 2h nic nie było ...

nero9 0

nero9

Użytkownik
Przetlumaczy ktos ?

Terms and Conditions

As this is a very special offer, you can only place one FreeBet.Should you have placed a FreeBet without an appropriate deposit or should you already have made one FreeBet, the bet will be valid, but not stand as a freebet. This means the stake will not be refunded in case the bet is lost.
If you lose the FreeBet, you are a lucky loser, as we will credit the stake back into your account and you can use it again for normal betting on all other bets offered, except the FreeBet.
Very important: You have to send us an email to [email protected] in case the FreeBet is lost and we will credit the stake within 24 hours after receipt of the email.

Please note that you have to turn-over stake and potential winnings three times on odds higher than 1.5 for singles and 3.0 for combis in order to claim a withdrawal.

Good luck!

Special Terms &amp; Conditions:

Each customer is eligible for one freebet only, which has to be placed in the allocated freebet section on the website.
The freebet is limited to a maximum of 50 Euro per customer.
No other bonus payment or a deposit made in order to receive another bonus can be used for the placement of a freebet.
Any proceeds received through a bonus scheme (monetary credit or winnings of a Freebet) can not be turned over by betting all sides of a particular event. The bets will not be cancelled, however, the wagers will not contribute to the amount required to be turned over set out in the respective terms and conditions section.
In order to be eligible for the freebet, the customer has to make one specific deposit up to 50 Euros. This deposit must be fully used for the placement of the freebet.
If the freebet is lost, the customer has to send an email to [email protected] and the lost stake (up to 50 Euro) will be re-credited as a bonus to the customer’s betting account within 24 hours after receipt of the email.
In order to claim a withdrawal, the stake and the potential winnings must be turned over at least three times on odds higher than 1.5 for singles and 3.0 for combis.
The freebet winnings and stake must be used within 60 days of it being placed into the betting account or else it will expire.
Offer is available for limited amount of time only.

Do góry Bottom