>>>BETFAN - BONUS 200% do 400 ZŁ <<<<
>>> BETCLIC - ZAKŁAD BEZ RYZYKA DO 50 ZŁ + GRA BEZ PODATKU!<<<
>>> FUKSIARZ - ZERO RYZYKA 100% DO 50 ZŁ. ZWROT W GOTÓWCE!<<<
  • Polecamy się zapoznać
    Regulamin czatu

• Nowy Projekt na Forum
    WASZE BETY - MOJE KUPONY!

• EURO 2024 zbliża się wielkimi krokami, wzorem ostatniego Mundialu również na zbliżające się Mistrzostwa Europy wraz z naszymi parterami przygotowaliśmy konkursy na wszystkie spotkania tego turnieju oraz dwa osobne Typery
    BETFAN Typer EURO Niemcy 2024
    forBET EURO 2024 Expert
    W pierwszym uczestnicy zostali wyłonieni w eliminacjach i nie ma już możliwości dołączenia do Typera, natomiast drugi konkurs jest dla wszystkich użytkowników Forum, więc zachęcam do udziału.

Ogólnie na wszystkie konkursy jest rekordowa suma nagród wynosząca 12 800 PLN oraz ponad 800k punktów reputacji!

Do odbioru nagród potrzebne są konta u naszych Partnerów, dlatego jeżeli jeszcze nie masz konta u któregoś ze sponsorów konkursów to zachęcam do założenia ich z linków podanych poniżej

Betters TUTAJ!
    forBET TUTAJ!
    Betfan TUTAJ!
    Betclic TUTAJ!
    Fortuna TUTAJ!
    Betcris TUTAJ!
    Fuksiarz TUTAJ!

Fortuna bonus

5 euro bonus! Nowy bukmacher!

andreoid 2

andreoid

Użytkownik
Witam może ktoś powiedzieć co gdzie wpisać z góry dzieki

Account holder*
Account number*
Bank name*
Bank code*
IBAN
BIC (Swift)

M 0

matiwoj66

Użytkownik
Witam może ktoś powiedzieć co gdzie wpisać z góry dzieki

Account holder*
Account number*
Bank name*
Bank code*
IBAN
BIC (Swift)
A jak zrobiłeś że możesz już wypłacić :?: Ja mam 15 euro ale nie moge wypłacic, wysłąłem dokumenty ale nic :sad:

P 0

peter2903

Użytkownik
Czy to ścierwo jest wypłacalne?
Błagam niech ktoś powie że nadawcą przelewu na jego konto jest ta chujowa firma. :zoltakartka: bo jakby moja praca poszło na marne :przeklina:

dziubi123 0

dziubi123

Użytkownik
Wysłałem dowód i dostałem takiego maila przetłumaczy ktos dokładnie....

From:pETER MARKS, NatWest Bank PLC29 Frith Street, London , W1D 5LG, INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER. LEICESTER CURRENCY CHEQUE/DRAFT DEPARTMENT Telegram: MWBFOREX ATTN HONOURABLE BENEFICIARY, I am Hon.DR PETER MARKS, Director allocation department from the (NatWest Bank PLC,)London Branch.my office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and financial institutions in London concerned with foreign claim payments. I am the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international levels in line with foreign claim settlement. I have before me list of funds, which could not be transferred to some nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as, unclaimed deposits and over-invoiced sum etc. Your Name was among the people expecting the funds to be transferred into their account, on this note; I wish to have a deal with you as regards to your unpaid funds.I have your file before me and hope your data&#39;s are correct and un-tampered unless you reconfirm it not correct. As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to the Federal Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed deposits, I have the opportunity to write you based on the instructions I received two days ago from the Foreign Debts reconciliation dept to submit the List of payment reports/ expenditures and audited reports of revenues. Among several others, I have decided to remit your claim sum following my idea that we can have a deal/agreement and I am going to do this legally.My conditions: 1. The sum of USD$20.7M only will be transfer into your account after the proccessing of all relevant legal documents with your name as the bonfide beneficary,the transfer will be made by Draft or telegraphic Transfer (T/T), confirmable in 7 working days. 2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be strictly by email / telephone, for security purposes. 3. There should be no third parties as most problem associated with your fund release are caused by your agents or representative. If you AGREE with my conditions, l advise you on what to do immediately and the transfer will commence without delay as I will proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the seven days mandate. I hope you don&#39;t reject this offer and have your funds transferred. Waiting for your reply soon. Yours Faithfully DR PETER MARKS.

J 8

jerzyk63

Użytkownik
Ma prośbę, aby ktoś na forum potwierdził, że oni są w ogóle wypłacalni. To znaczy, czy komuś udało się w ogóle wypłacić ze stryyke ???

dziubi123 0

dziubi123

Użytkownik
napisali mi ze zlecilem wyplate ale nie moga mi wyplacic bo nie maja dowodu i w odp. załączylem dowod ale nie rozumiem o co chodzi w tym mailu zwrotnym RATUNKU !!!!

Do góry Bottom