>>>BETFAN - BONUS 200% do 400 ZŁ <<<<
>>> BETCLIC - ZAKŁAD BEZ RYZYKA DO 50 ZŁ + GRA BEZ PODATKU!<<<
>>> FUKSIARZ - ZERO RYZYKA 100% DO 50 ZŁ. ZWROT W GOTÓWCE!<<<

Szukam buka z brakiem minimalnej wpłaty

bananeq 0

bananeq

Forum VIP
W bet-at-home nie masz minimanej wpłaty, jeżeli wpłacasz przez przelew bankowy, jak kartą to 50zł.

Jeżeli chcesz wpłacić kartą kredytową to najmniejsza wpłata jest chyba w gamebookers 7.43zł.(czy coś koło tego)

P 0

prawdzidek

Użytkownik
wpłacam kartą i właśnie w gamebooker miałem problem z dokonaniem wpłaty za pomocą visy electron, kilka razy pojawił się błąd a później informacja żebym wysłał im skan dowodu i karty :zy3ou:

&quot;Due to our high security standards and in order to avoid possible credit card fraud and financial crime, we would hereby kindly ask you to send us the following documents:

a clear and readable copy of your Identification document (with a photo)
a clear and readable copy of the front and back sides of the credit card(s) you have used and intend to use with our service
Please add in your message the following text:

I, the undersigned, , hereby declare that I agree to use my Credit Card: type, number, expiration date to make deposits to Gamebookers Ltd. in accordance to their Terms and Conditions.

Date, Place, Signature

You can send the documents either via email to [email protected] or to the following fax numbers:

+1-267-200-0552 (international)
0207-681-3083 (UK only)
0316-7127-3744 (Austria only)

After verifying these documents, we will allow you to make credit card transactions. This procedure should be completed within 24 hours upon receipt of the above described documents.

Please excuse any inconvenience caused. We hope for your understanding that such measures are imperative in order to avoid fraudulent use of credit cards on our website and to protect your funds.&quot;

bananeq 0

bananeq

Forum VIP
A wpłacałeś kartą należoncą do Ciebie??

W każym razie nie zostaje Ci nic innego tylko przesłać im te skany.

Do góry Bottom