>>>BETFAN - BONUS 200% do 400 ZŁ <<<<
>>> BETCLIC - ZAKŁAD BEZ RYZYKA DO 50 ZŁ + GRA BEZ PODATKU!<<<
>>> FUKSIARZ - ZERO RYZYKA 100% DO 50 ZŁ. ZWROT W GOTÓWCE + 2 FREEBETY!<<<
Fortuna bonus

IO Paryż 2024: Lekkoatletyka (1.08 - 11.08)

S 4,7K

skazany10

Użytkownik
Tamberi - Woo Sang Hyeok 2
STS 1.65.

Wyzszego kursu nie znalazlem w sts przeciwko wlochowi. Ma powazne problemy zdrowotne, jesli wystartuje to raczej bez szans na dobry wynik.

Na kilkanaście godzin przed konkursem skoku wzwyż, mistrz olimpijski z Tokio, Gianmarco Tamberi trafił do szpitala.
W sobotni poranek Włoch poinformował, że po raz kolejny dopadła go kolka nerwowa. Zapewniał, że mimo bólu wystartuje w wieczornym finale, ale tuż przed 16:00 zamieścił smutny wpis z karetki pogotowia. Jego występ w olimpijskim finale jest poważnie zagrożony.

Zrodlo: tvp sport

Otrzymane punkty reputacji: +2120
pinio1111 164,1K

pinio1111

Użytkownik
Last bets today!

Kazimierska/Marques 1 (1500 K) + Wielka Brytania/Francja 1 (4x400 M) @ 1.57*1.27 = 1.99 6/10 STSbet
Kolak/Van Dyk 2 (rzut osczcep K) @ 2.38 5/10 STSbet
Andrejczyk/Ruiz Hurtado 2 (rzut osczcep K) @ 2.22 5/10 STSbet
Mitchell/Ogrodnikova 2 (rzut osczcep K) + Tual/Hoppel 2 (800 M) @ 2.01*2.38 = 4.78 2/10 STSbet
Ruiz 64.75m+ TAK + Little 64.50m+ TAK + Van Dyk 63.00m+ TAK @ 1.84*1.94*2.01 = 7.17 1.5/10 STSbet

Klaudia is in terrific form and she will attack Polish record set by Lizakowska in semifinals, Marques had to ran repachage round so this will be her 4th 1500 and I do not believe she will go under 4 minutes. GBR will likely bring Haydock-Wilson in place of Harris which should give them 0.5 seconds, Dobson controlled his position yesterday so he could also go slightly faster and Reardon also ran below his capacities so they should go around 2:57.50 at least. France used best possible lineup and I do not believe they will improve their time by 2 seconds in final. Kolak had 1 in 100 throw in qualification I do not simply believe she will replicate it in final, Van Dyk said after quali that she knew that she will easily throw over qualification mark of 62.40 and is confident she will throw farther in final, she is a dark horse for a medal. Maria had best throw in Q, but she usually struggles in finals of big competitions. She also won qualificiaton in Rio and ended up only 4th in final. Hurtado is reigning silver medalist and her throw in Q was 1m below Maria, but that throw was not well executed from what I saw on video, she has potential to throw 67m in finals. Mitchell had one good throw in Q and she will be happy to go above 60m in finals, Ogrodnikova messed up in her 1st throw which was around 63.50 but she stepped over the line so it was foul, I believe she will not make the same mistake today. Yesterday I underestimated Hoppel, he has looked very good and after race said that he is in the shape of his life and want to win gold today. Tual has been in impressive form for 2 months now and I think he is past his peak now and it will be hard to fight for a medal today for him, in semi he was comfortably beated by Arop and barely managed to finish in 2nd place. And 1 funny bet at the end. Conditions for javelin throwers are ideal in Paris, we saw it in mens competition where everybody threw very far so I am betting that women will also have big throws.
It is not possible to combine bets on throw distance in one bet.

Do góry Bottom