>>> FUKSIARZ - ZERO RYZYKA 100% DO 50 ZŁ. ZWROT W GOTÓWCE!<<<

Benek_23

Status
Zamknięty.
benek_27 4,5K

benek_27

Forum VIP
Eisbaren vs Dusseldorf 1, 1.73 GB 3/10

Goście bez podstawowego bramkarza: Storra. Rezerwowy bramkarz w DEL grał tylko 1 raz w tym sezonie oraz kilka w drugiej lidze. Low stake bo czasami Ci z rezerwy grają lepiej od tych podstawowych.

⛔ 2:2

benek_27 4,5K

benek_27

Forum VIP
Na dzisiaj w końcu znalazłem coś ciekawego.

Graz vs Olimpija 1, 1.60 Bet365 4/10

Olimpija zagra dzisiaj w okrojonym składzie. Nie wystąpią: Yarema, Muric i Vnuk. Bramkarze też często już nie wytrzymują presji.
Graz w dzisiejszym pojedynku jest zmobilizowany i polecam go grać. Kurs jest zdecydowanie na plus, spodziewałem się czegoś w granicach 1.50 i niżej.

✅ 4:1

benek_27 4,5K

benek_27

Forum VIP
Farjestadt vs Lulea 1, 1.74 Bet365 4/10

Układzik istenieje pomiędzy tymi drużynami.

Zapraszam.

Jak widzimy w tabeli Farjestadt ma szanse na fotel lidera, a do tego ma ledwo punkt przewagi nad 3ą drużyną.

✅ 3:2

benek_27 4,5K

benek_27

Forum VIP
Dinamo Minsk vs Chekhov 1, 1.90 Pinnacle 3/10

Info z memosbest. Powinno być gładkie home win. Trener Mińska zapowiedział ostrą determinacje. DO tego goście bez: Perro i Grishina ;)

⛔ 4:4

AZS Koszalin vs Gornik Walbrzych 2 (+10.5) 1.85 Bwin 2/10

Gospodarze bez swojej gwiazdy: Mojica ;)

✅ 88:85

benek_27 4,5K

benek_27

Forum VIP
To na jutro... Ale mam nadzieje, że i to wejdzie (mało bukw to ma....) Jak kto to znajdzie pisać w shoutboxie :!:

Malno vs Huddinge 2, 5.50 było w sportingbet nie wiem gdzie teraz można to złapać, pisać nawet jak u ziemnikaów bd... 3/10

Mal,mo dosłownie nie ma kim grać :]

⛔ 2:0 :O

benek_27 4,5K

benek_27

Forum VIP
Plzen vs Litvinov 1, 2.00 Bet365 1/10 lub dużo bezpieczniej 1 (ML) 1.55 2/10 tez bet365

Plzen niby w słabej formie, ale ostatnio zagrali dobrze najważniejszy mecz z Vitkovicami. Sprowadzili bramkarza z Mlady Chabera, napastnika Vostraka i obrońce Hradeca.
U gości nie wystąpi top scorer i najbardziej produtkywtwny zawodnik zespołu: Hubl i Reichel.
Kolejny ważny mecz dla gospodarzy i myślę, że wykorzstają okazje.

⛔

benek_27 4,5K

benek_27

Forum VIP
Athisar Beledyie vs Fethiyespor 1, 1.75 Bwin 2/10

Goście bez 5 podstawowych graczy. Do tego są typowo drużyną domową. Athisar w formie i pełna motywacja.

Mecz o 12:30. Że to Turcja to low stake.

⛔ 0:0

benek_27 4,5K

benek_27

Forum VIP
Norwegia vs Kazachstan 1, 2.10 Interwetten 4/10 (hokej)

Polecam ten mecz (5 luty). Kursy polecą w dół ostro. Kazachstan bez swoich gwiazd... Bez swoich bramkarzy, którzy grają w silnych europejskich ligach :!:
✅ 2:1

benek_27 4,5K

benek_27

Forum VIP
Hammarby vs Alingsas 2 (+2.5) 1.85 Unibet 3/10

Gospodarze bez: Johanssona (top scorer), Hennriksson (kontuzja). Baverud,Larsson,Karlsson i Haugland to niewiadome, ponieważ są w trakcie choroby.

Szwecja - Ręczna ;)
⛔ 28:19 :]

benek_27 4,5K

benek_27

Forum VIP
San Lorenzo vs San Luis 1, 1.60 Expekt 4/10
-I like to back strong teams in opening fase of Libertadores. San Lorenzo finished last argentinian championship with nice plays and nice performances. And won in first round against respectable Tigre away with 1-3. Saw that all and Im happy to see them against these mexicans. San Lorenzo at home is a favourite against any team even from Argentina, yes. Even better than Boca and even better than River. Many times saw San Lorenzo winning games in their league with boys, with so called reserves. I like them much. Will not try to check at all, who is missing in San Lorenzo... Thats not important for this game to check...
-On the other side, San Luis , was respectable team , but just in last mexican championship. In 2008. Than yes. Now no. I stated many times... That San Luis gave their valuable players to Necaxa even with their DT Raul Arias , who was passed to Necaxa, their brother team, somehow to try to save Necaxa from relegation. And Necaxa is struggling now... They can hardly defeat out-of-form weak Atlas (narrow win of 2-1 last round).
-San Luis can not handle San Lorenzo away. I will enjoy this win of a strong team.
Koleś tu stawia handi, ale to Copa Libertadores. Wczoraj się przekonaliśmy, że nie ma sensu szaleć ;)
✅ 4:1

benek_27 4,5K

benek_27

Forum VIP
Gremio vs Juventud 1, 1.50 4/10 Bet365/BAH
-Few days ago was announced that Gremio will put all juniores to the first team to play the rest of gaucho championship, due to its irritated president.
-He was not pleased in 2 games with a referee decisions. Yes they damaged them in the Gre-Nal game against Internacional. Gremio lost that by wrong decisions of referes. Also there were annuled goals in the game against Veranopolis I mentioned later.
-The truth is that Gremio will field tonight their best. And they want to win over Juventude. Also Gremio have 2 games less than Juventude, and can easily enter play offs... So 2 slips of Gremio caused that they now must to react to enter semifinales of &quot;gaucho&quot;. last year Juventude unpleasantly stopped Gremio to enter the finals.
-There are 3 important missings in Juventude. And Gremio can win over them. No problems here. Cant see Juventude will do anything in Olimpico. Its raining heavy in Porto Alegre
To samo źródło co wczoraj. Kurs słaby, ale na dubelka pasuje.
✅ 2:0

benek_27 4,5K

benek_27

Forum VIP
Palmeiras vs Paulista 2 (+1.5), 1.75 Fonbet 2/10
Now some things are said. Palmeiras finishes its game at Mirassol and they go streight to Ecuador, whole team. To prepare for the upcoming Libertadores against LDU. Few days ago Palmeiras won again. All wins so far even when they play with the reserves they win. Im aware that this is not the wise bet but this counts sure with this spread. Just will wait Paulista not to lose by 2 and all good, although at Mirassol was not easy to win. I know as well as we all, that Palmeiras can trash them badly, no matter reserves or 1st team... But will bet against Palmeiras as well as few days ago against Flamengo who was in a strike of 5 wins in a row...
Also between tha bars of Palmeiras will be young Deola instead of Marcos.
Typ od dobrze nam znanego typera z Ameryki Płd.
✅ 1:0
Alki vs ANothorsis 2 (-1.5) 1.98 AH, SBOBET 2/10
Spora różnica klas. Alki to słabiutki zespół aktualnie. Goście w pełni zmotywowani do walki o tytuł.
✅ 0:2

benek_27 4,5K

benek_27

Forum VIP
To żadne ciekawe info ale wydaje mi się, że zbyt wysoką linie Bet365 wystawił tutaj.
Amelie Mauresmo vs Elena Dementieva under 22.5, 1.83 Bet365 1/10
⛔ 1:2 :p

benek_27 4,5K

benek_27

Forum VIP
AEK Larnaca vs Atromitos 1 (-1), 1.86 SBObet 4/10, 1 1.45 wiele buków 6/10
AEK walczy o utrzymanie. Goście już polecieli. Mój dobry znajomy z Cypru daje tutaj 10/10, ale lepiej nie grać va banque ????
✅ ✅ 5:0
Marilla vs Mogi Mirm 1, 1.80 Canbet 4/10
Kolejny typ od Latynosa:
Last game Marilia who is in low position on table and in danger finaly won over Santos. They were equal in the field. And as a first win and with 2 new reinforcements think that they will save themselves and win over weak oponent which is in the same time in problems now.
Mogi Mirim before the Paulista started was considered just among the 3 worst teams although its president is famous Rivaldo that one who was in AC Milan.
He invested here in Mogi and brought one experienced attacker. Also this Mogi is with its 4pts in worse situation than Marilia.
Now lets say something bad for Mogi &gt;
Players missing in Mogi Mirim &gt; Luis Enrique (3rd yellow) and Vela, Neguette (injured), Jullio Cesar (injured, knee), Luciano and Leandrinho (both forwards injured)
Also they sacked their technician.
This is a game of 6 points and Im sure Marilia is in the mood to win here easily.
✅ 3:0

benek_27 4,5K

benek_27

Forum VIP
Club America vs Atlas 1 (-0.5), 1.97 3/10 SBObet
-Now will go here against a bad team. And back the most expensive team in Mexico for their first win, and let it be at home. Streight win. So far America won just once and that was in 1st round away in a surprisin awfull performance win at Santos Laguna. Now from last round America got new technician Jesus Ramirez and they managed to draw 0:0 at very good Jaguares. The main goal for America at Jaguares was not to receive the goal. And they made it. It was noticable that after removing their former technician Ramon Diaz they improved and had more ball possesion than Jaguares. Now the &quot;Aquilas&quot; are back home. So mentioned that America is the most expensive equipment there and now at home I think is a perfect moment to ad 3pts after all bad plays under Ramon Diaz against very shaky Atlas &gt;
-Atlas won last game at home vs Atlante with an early 2nd minute goal by Gonzalo Vargas. But after that they just defended that... This kind a play will not work against America sure. Atlante was far better than Atlas who won this undeserved. Atlante had the control of the game almost all the first time. The 1st goalkeeper of Atlas Pedro Hernandez Calderón injured his finger badly , have small fracture and if starts this game against America he can damage his hand forever badly for whole life. He risks to create a limitation of hand functionality.
3-4 weeks are advised not to play at all.
-Im sure that America can finnaly start to show its winning ability. At home.
⛔ 2:2

benek_27 4,5K

benek_27

Forum VIP
Sao Caetano vs Noroeste 1, 1.64 4/10, 1 (-1), 2.02 1.5/10 SBObet
-So 3 rounds left , and after that we can see who entered G-4 spot (first 4 places) for the play offs. Last game Sao Caetano lost 2-1 vs Ponte Preta, and now are standing on the 6th place of Paulistao championship. They will confront today the worst team in Paulistao &gt; Noroeste. Noroeste even dont depend on themselves to stay in Paulistao. They need the slips of Botafogo SP and Mogi somehow.
sao Caetano have 13pts on 6th place with 4 wins 1 draw and 3 losses. On the other side Noroeste weak away and just 2 draws of 7 games... Not much is expected of the visitors if this game is clear. I rate &quot;Azulao&quot; as capable to beat this handy, somehow noticed reading the news that this game is important for Azulao and they will add here 3 and want to enter G-4 spot becouse next round playing against Palmeiras also at home, despite palmeiras has nothing to play for. Noroeste must attack at all costs , I think this will result the oposite which they hope.
-Let us create a win of &quot;Azulao&quot;
-pay attention to this game 1hour before start... asia will tell us more about this either way...
⛔ 0:0

benek_27 4,5K

benek_27

Forum VIP
De Graafschaps vs Feyenoord 2, 2.00 BetCRIS 4/10
Widzę mega value.
Gospodarze mają jeszcze większy kryzys kadrowy niż Feyenoord od początku sezonu :!: Kurs jak marzenie. Później wklepie analize do mojego działu (Erediviie).
✅ 0:2

benek_27 4,5K

benek_27

Forum VIP
Lamia vs EA Patron 1, 1.85 Centrebet 3/10 (ggrecka siata) Mecz o 18:00
Lamia full and patra without Yordanov (big blow) and Ioakimidis Christos
✅ 3:2

benek_27 4,5K

benek_27

Forum VIP
Lechia vs Śląsk 1, 2,50 Bet465 3/10
Czekalem na ten mecz ponad pół roku. Jak byłem na meczu Śląska z Lechią rozmawiałem z kilkoma osobami. Powiązałem kilka faktów i wydaje mi się, że dzisiaj Śląsk w ramach odwdzięczenia się odpuści to spotkanie na korzyść Gdańszczan. Mój typ to wygrana gospodarzy za lekką stawke 3/10. Kurs bardzo opłacalny.
⛔ 1:1 (powtórka wyniku sprzed pół roku...)

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry Bottom