Fortuna bonus

5 euro do Betclick

Status
Zamknięty.
matihno93 0

matihno93

Użytkownik
Witajcie.
Znalazlem na anglojezycznym forum taka promocje i brzmi mi ona bardzo fajnie. Z tego co tam napisali zrozumialem ze dostanie sie 5 euro za wyslanie maila z trescia jaka oni podali. Ale nie rozumiem reszty i prosibym kogos o dokladne przetlumaczenie. Jezeli cos przekrecilem lub ta promocja byla to przepraszam

To jest ta promocja:

The offer is limited : Until 2nd March of 2008
The offer counts for NEW and EXISTING users @ Betclick.
You can bet @ ANY sport event. The offer is for sportsbetting.

If you are a new player please register first.

Write an e-mail at [email protected]

Subject : EBET 5 EURO OFFER

In the e-mail write your username at Betclick and the CODE : EBET

Within 24 hours you are going to receive the bonus.

The offer is free for all.

OPTIONAL
** I would appreciate it if you would enter cyb3rb0ss at &quot;User name of your Introducer&quot; on&quot;Referral scheme and promotion code&quot; (NEW USERS ONLY) when you register, in order to climb first in the rank of the REFER A FRIEND PROGRAM.

I hope you ALL enjoy this OFFER

Thank you very much.

matihno93 0

matihno93

Użytkownik
A jesli mozna wiedziec to skad wiecie ze ta promocja jest dla Greków. Bo ja sie z tym nigdzie nie spotkalem

P 0

pt00

Użytkownik
** I would appreciate it if you would enter cyb3rb0ss at &quot;User name of your Introducer&quot; on&quot;Referral scheme and promotion code&quot; (NEW USERS ONLY) when you register, in order to climb first in the rank of the REFER A FRIEND PROGRAM.

To mnie troche zastanawia. Wygląda jakby ktoś chciał sobie nałapać refków na ścieme o promocji...

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry Bottom