>>> BETCLIC - ZAKŁAD BEZ RYZYKA DO 50 ZŁ + GRA BEZ PODATKU!<<<
>>> FUKSIARZ - ZERO RYZYKA 100% DO 50 ZŁ. ZWROT W GOTÓWCE + 2 FREEBETY!<<<

20zł do BetSense za free po rejestracji

Status
Zamknięty.
andreoid 2

andreoid

Użytkownik
ja załozyłem konto i nacisnełem okej i wyświetla mi sie The registration cannot be done with the data indicated by you! For further information please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] . i dupa nie mam konta ????

zomber 9

zomber

Użytkownik
dzięki wielki kasa jest 19.70 faktycznie trzeba troszeczke pobłądzić aby postawić jakiś mecz ale zobaczymy czy da się coś wypłacić

mazaq 2,8K

mazaq

Forum VIP
Withdrawals
a) Withdrawal requests have to be made exclusively according to the indications in the appropriate withdrawal function on the site. The User has to pay the fees indicated for the chosen payout method.
b) For safety reasons, the User must send a signed copy of his internationally valid identity document by fax or by e-mail ([email protected]) to the company before he can do the first withdrawal from his account.
c) The balance of the account is available for an online withdrawal request up to the amount equal to the difference between the amounts credited by the company and the amounts withdrawn previously by the User.
In case the User would like to withdraw a different amount than the one available online (s. above) he has to send an e-mail to [email protected] . In this case an additional commission of 10% on the required amount is added to the normal payout fees.
d) Withdrawal requests will be paid out within 24 working hours after their acceptance by the company. Before the company accepts a withdrawal request, it will be verified that the deposits made by the User are effectively and irrevocably arrived on his account and that the required documents are available.
e) The withdrawal amounts will be sent to the User on his own risk. The company cannot be made responsible for any delay or lost of funds during the delivery chosen by the User.
f) If a user bets exclusively with a promotion bonus and possible subsequent winnings, the winnings can be withdrawn only after the user has made a first deposit of min. 100 Euro.
Śmiech na sali :wowsdf:

szary 0

szary

Użytkownik
Czy przysyłają na maila link aktywacyjny? 2 dni temu się zarejestrowałem. Zalogować się nie mogę a na maila nic od nich nie dostałem :;/:

szymonbee 110

szymonbee

Użytkownik
ale jak to jest z tym 100euro?? poprostu trzeba go tam wplacic i potem wyplacic czy trzeba tez ta wplate jakos obrocic albo cos?? i czy takie cos oznacza ze dodali mi kase:

grzesio 59,8K

grzesio

Forum VIP
ale jak to jest z tym 100euro?? poprostu trzeba go tam wplacic i potem wyplacic czy trzeba tez ta wplate jakos obrocic albo cos?? i czy takie cos oznacza ze dodali mi kase:

Obrazek
To oznacza że masz kase.
Ja niewiem co zrobie bo mam już w tym bukacherze prawie + 100 PLN :jupi: :] :] :] .

szymonbee 110

szymonbee

Użytkownik
jak tam sie stawia bo jakies to jest dziwne :jak tam sie stawia bo jakies to jest dziwne :[ min. stawka jest 15PLN?? mi sie zdaje ze cos postawilem ale nie wiem nawet co i wogole czy mozna robic tam kupony kombinacyjne?? np tenis + pilka??

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry Bottom