>>>BETFAN - TRIUMF BONUSA NAD BOOSTEM <<<<
>>> ZAKŁAD BEZ RYZYKA DO 200 ZŁ!<<<

Envicto - 50% do 50 EUR

arturro100 118

arturro100

Użytkownik
www.Envicto.com
Mam tam konto, obracam bonus od pierwszej wpłaty. Ale trochę się boję , bo to nieznany buk chociaz z polską wersją językową. czy ktos miła tam konto ? , były problemy z wypłatą na Skrilla ? Bardzo proszę o wypowiedzi , bo nie ma prawie wcale informacji, z tego co wiem nie maja licencji europejskiej?
Poniżej warunki bonusu.
Terms and Conditions
- The qualifying Moneybookers deposit must be a minimum of €20.
- The maximum bonus that can be claimed is €50.
- The bonus and the qualifying Moneybookers deposit must be turned over at least 4 times at the minimum odds of 1.99 prior to making a withdrawal. For example, if you make a first Moneybookers deposit of €100 you will receive a €50 bonus. You will need to play through the qualifying part of the deposit (€100) and the bonus (€50) four times at the minimum odds of 1.99 prior to making a withdrawal. In other words, the total rollover required is €600 at the minimum odds of 1.99 for this example.
- The maximum amount counting towards the rollover requirement per one stake is €50. If the stake exceeds €50, only €50 will be counted towards the rollover requirement. Duplicate bets or bets placed on the same event will not count towards the rollover requirement.
- Envicto shall credit the bonus to your account within 72 hours from the time of the qualifying deposit.
- Only new clients who make their first deposit via Moneybookersare eligible for the bonus.
- Residents of the following countries are not eligible for this offer: Armenia, Belarus, Bulgaria, China, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Macedonia, Moldova, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, Vietnam.
- All Envicto offers are intended for recreational players and Envicto may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
- All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number, and shared computer, e.g. school, public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers. Envicto reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
- Customers may be required to produce personal identification documents to validate their identity and address even before they receive the bonus (KYC check). Failure to produce such documents upon our request may lead to forfeiture of bonus or winnings.
- Envicto management decisions are final.
- It is possible to forfeit the bonus and make a withdrawal only by cancelling all winning bets since the bonus was credited and paying a 10% fee from the remaining balance (min. 10 Eur).
KLIKNIJ i zarejestruj się na www.Envicto.com

K 16

kinder-jajko

Użytkownik
Gra ktoś w tym buku?
Prawie polska wersja.Muszę się przyjrzeć jakie warunki.Myślę,że założe tam konto w najbliższym czasie,w kwietniu.
Pamiętacie digibet bonus 100%.Też nieznany buk ,a wyplacił mi 2 razy bez problemów średnie sumy.

S 42

szuwi1

Użytkownik
Digibet taki nieznany nie jest, byc moze na polskim rynku owszem. Natomiast mysle, ze wplace dzis czy jutro pare groszy do Envicto i sie pobawie. Jesli uda mi sie cos wygrac dam znac co i jak, z depozytem nie bede szalal, bo licho nie spi. Na konkurencyjnym forum pisza, ze wyplata na MB szybko po wyslaniu skanow, support podobno szybko odpisuje, do 15 minut. Pozyjemy, zobaczymy.
EDiT: Jak dlugo czekaliscie na maila aktywujacego? Mam poczte o2 i od pol godziny nic nie przychodzi. Chyba najlepsza skrzynka to jednak gmail.

S 42

szuwi1

Użytkownik
Jak dlugo czekaliscie na przyznanie bonusa? Niby jest do 72 godzin, ale moze dostal ktos wczesniej?
EDIT: Wyplata na MB szybciutko, po przeslaniu skanu dowodu i rachunku. Szkoda, ze ten bonus byl nieaktualny, ale buk wyplacalny.

Do góry Bottom