>>>BETFAN - TRIUMF BONUSA NAD BOOSTEM <<<<
>>> BETCLIC - ZAKŁAD BEZ RYZYKA DO 50 ZŁ + GRA BEZ PODATKU!<<<
>>> FUKSIARZ - ZERO RYZYKA 100% DO 50 ZŁ. ZWROT W GOTÓWCE!<<<

PKR poker

K 84

kpk25

Użytkownik
Witam! ????
Mam pytanko odnosnie tego pokera. Wplacilem do nich depozyt i uzylem kodu INSTANT ktory po ugraniu 1 pkr point daje 10$ prosto na konto. I teraz pytanie: czy ktos sie orientuje czy tym trzeba obracac (tzn ugrac jakas ilosc pkt pointsow zeby to wyplacic)? Bo wygralem w turnieju 79$ i chcialbym sobie wyplacic jakies 50$. I nie wiem czy moge zlecic wyplate czy nie? A jak np zlece wyplate tych 50$ a zalozmy ze trzebabylo jakies tam warunki spelnic to oni mi tylka moga cofnac wyplate ale nie moge zabrac tej kasy? :razz:
W terms jest cos takiego:

Terms &amp; Conditions : INSTANT BONUS

(1) This bonus is only available to new PKR real money customers making their first deposit of $10 or more.
(2) The pending bonus amount will equal $10.
(3) You must use the bonus code of INSTANT when depositing.
(4) Only one bonus per household.
(5) To qualify for the bonus, players must accumulate 1 PKR Point. Only PKR Points accumulated through participation in raked hands and real money tournaments will count towards clearing the bonus. Any PKR points earned through PKR Point tournaments or grants or gifts do not qualify for releasing the bonus.
(6) You must earn the required number of PKR Points within 24 hours of making your qualifying deposit.
(7) When you reach the requirement of 1 PKR Point, the bonus will automatically be credited to your PKR account.
(8) Partial bonuses will not be awarded.
(9) In the event of any dispute, the decision of PKR poker management is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
(10) PKR reserves the right to suspend, alter or withdraw this promotion for whatever reason without notice.

B 0

bilard8

Użytkownik
pkr poker ja tam działają animacje
witam,, czy może ktoś gra na pkr 3d poker jak tam robic żeby można było mówic czy się smiac... prosze o pomoc

Do góry Bottom