>>>BETFAN - TRIUMF BONUSA NAD BOOSTEM <<<<
>>> ZAKŁAD BEZ RYZYKA DO 200 ZŁ!<<<
Fortuna bonus

BetWinner - Pytania, opinie, spostrzeżenia, ogólne informacje

belial 0

belial

Użytkownik
Witam. Od wczoraj nie dziala e Polsce,  zarówno strona bukmachera jak i aplikacja. 
co w takim razie z pieniędzmi, które zostały na koncie? Jak teraz wypłacić?
pozdrawiam 

ranczo0123 445,3K

ranczo0123

ModTeam
Członek Załogi
cytat z dnia 7 sierpnia 2019 12:19 przez belialWitam. Od wczoraj nie dziala e Polsce,  zarówno strona bukmachera jak i aplikacja. 
pozdrawiam 
Napisz im maila proste.

betwinnernowoczesnybk 0

betwinnernowoczesnybk

Użytkownik
cytat z dnia 7 sierpnia 2019 12:19 przez belialWitam. Od wczoraj nie dziala e Polsce,  zarówno strona bukmachera jak i aplikacja. 
pozdrawiam 
Witam, jeżeli problem pozostał to proszę podać na priv numer gracza. W tej chili aplikacja działa płynie 

S 0

svengus

Użytkownik

Napisałem do Betwinner.com w poniedziałek 30 grudnia 2019 r.,
Podając temat, że chcę zamknąć konto, jeśli mam problem z hazardem i że „kontroluję wydatki”.

Zobacz pełną rozmowę poniżej na końcu tej wiadomości. Po rozmowie z nimi nadal mogłem wpłacać codziennie do 2 stycznia. Grałem non-stop, dopóki cała moja pensja nie zniknęła, łącznie 3090 EUR.

Jeśli widzisz, że to duże depozyty i nic mnie nie powstrzymało, chociaż poprosiłem o pomoc. Po skontaktowaniu się z nimi wczoraj 2 stycznia konto zostało ostatecznie zablokowane, ale było już za późno.

Zapytałem ich, dlaczego mnie nie zablokowali, i poprosiłem o zwrot depozytów po 30 rozmowie.  Odpowiedzieli: „Drogi Kliencie, Gdy tylko zgłosisz problemy z hazardem, możliwość obstawiania zakładów z Twojego konta jest ograniczona, wtedy konto do gry zostało trwale zablokowane. Niestety nie ma podstaw do żądania zwrotu pieniędzy. Pozdrawiam, Betwinner "

Twierdzenie, że nakładają ograniczenia i blokują konto „Gdy tylko zgłosisz problemy z hazardem”, jest fałszywe, ponieważ nadal mogłem wpłacać 24 razy do 2 stycznia 2020 r. W załączeniu znajduje się lista depozytów Po (i wcześniej) poprosiłem o blok (patrz data i godzina rozmowy oraz data i godzina depozytu).

Na koniec masz także kopię pełnej rozmowy z 30 grudnia 2019 r.

nie chcą pomóc

betwinnernowoczesnybk 0

betwinnernowoczesnybk

Użytkownik
cytat z dnia 30 stycznia 2020 10:36 przez svengus

Napisałem do Betwinner.com w poniedziałek 30 grudnia 2019 r.,
Podając temat, że chcę zamknąć konto, jeśli mam problem z hazardem i że „kontroluję wydatki”.

Zobacz pełną rozmowę poniżej na końcu tej wiadomości. Po rozmowie z nimi nadal mogłem wpłacać codziennie do 2 stycznia. Grałem non-stop, dopóki cała moja pensja nie zniknęła, łącznie 3090 EUR.

Jeśli widzisz, że to duże depozyty i nic mnie nie powstrzymało, chociaż poprosiłem o pomoc. Po skontaktowaniu się z nimi wczoraj 2 stycznia konto zostało ostatecznie zablokowane, ale było już za późno.

Zapytałem ich, dlaczego mnie nie zablokowali, i poprosiłem o zwrot depozytów po 30 rozmowie.  Odpowiedzieli: „Drogi Kliencie, Gdy tylko zgłosisz problemy z hazardem, możliwość obstawiania zakładów z Twojego konta jest ograniczona, wtedy konto do gry zostało trwale zablokowane. Niestety nie ma podstaw do żądania zwrotu pieniędzy. Pozdrawiam, Betwinner "

Twierdzenie, że nakładają ograniczenia i blokują konto „Gdy tylko zgłosisz problemy z hazardem”, jest fałszywe, ponieważ nadal mogłem wpłacać 24 razy do 2 stycznia 2020 r. W załączeniu znajduje się lista depozytów Po (i wcześniej) poprosiłem o blok (patrz data i godzina rozmowy oraz data i godzina depozytu).

Na koniec masz także kopię pełnej rozmowy z 30 grudnia 2019 r.

nie chcą pomóc

Witam, czy problem został rozwiązany ?

B 0

btugalover

Użytkownik
Hi Betwinner Representative,

I usually deposit on Thursday to try to earn the special deposit bonus. This time, and as I was not able to do it for Neteller, I chose to make the deposit via MBWay, creating a virtual card associated with my bank card for the purpose.

After deposited I placed my bet and unlocked the bonus to my main account. As I had already made some bets I decided to withdraw part of the money I had in the account, about 1/3 of the total amount. I was prevented from carrying out with the withdraw and I was asked for a set of documents / photographs for the customer verification process.

"Dear user, please provide us with colored photos of your national ID card (both sides, please) or the main page of your passport. Scanned copies and screenshots are not accepted for verification. The photos should not be cropped, all data and whole document should be visible and readable on the photo. Photos must be in JPG format. "

Then I was asked to send photographs of the bank card: "Provide us with a photo of the bank card (both sides), the bank card number can be closed with a piece of paper leaving first 6 and last 4 digits visible and on the back side the CVC code can be closed as well."

I explained that it is a virtual card and shared all the necessary screenshots including the association with my bank card.

In the end, Betwinner send me the following email:

"The company reserves the right to review customers' transaction records and logs for any reason. If, upon such review, it appears that a customer or customers are participating in strategies that company in its sole discretion deems to be abusive, the company reserves the right to revoke the entitlement of such customers to the promotion and claim the bonus. We ask you not to create gaming accounts with the company. Your bonus was revoked. Withdrawals are allowed. "

After receiving this email I asked what the reason was, I was left unanswered since that day (14th of May) , and they were responding almost every hour. I intend to obtain a justification for what happened since I always complied with the rules defined by Betwinner.

Waiting for your reply.

betwinnernowoczesnybk 0

betwinnernowoczesnybk

Użytkownik
Hi Betwinner Representative,

I usually deposit on Thursday to try to earn the special deposit bonus. This time, and as I was not able to do it for Neteller, I chose to make the deposit via MBWay, creating a virtual card associated with my bank card for the purpose.

After deposited I placed my bet and unlocked the bonus to my main account. As I had already made some bets I decided to withdraw part of the money I had in the account, about 1/3 of the total amount. I was prevented from carrying out with the withdraw and I was asked for a set of documents / photographs for the customer verification process.

"Dear user, please provide us with colored photos of your national ID card (both sides, please) or the main page of your passport. Scanned copies and screenshots are not accepted for verification. The photos should not be cropped, all data and whole document should be visible and readable on the photo. Photos must be in JPG format. "

Then I was asked to send photographs of the bank card: "Provide us with a photo of the bank card (both sides), the bank card number can be closed with a piece of paper leaving first 6 and last 4 digits visible and on the back side the CVC code can be closed as well."

I explained that it is a virtual card and shared all the necessary screenshots including the association with my bank card.

In the end, Betwinner send me the following email:

"The company reserves the right to review customers' transaction records and logs for any reason. If, upon such review, it appears that a customer or customers are participating in strategies that company in its sole discretion deems to be abusive, the company reserves the right to revoke the entitlement of such customers to the promotion and claim the bonus. We ask you not to create gaming accounts with the company. Your bonus was revoked. Withdrawals are allowed. "

After receiving this email I asked what the reason was, I was left unanswered since that day (14th of May) , and they were responding almost every hour. I intend to obtain a justification for what happened since I always complied with the rules defined by Betwinner.

Waiting for your reply.
It is our Security Department who deals with accounts' verification. Unfortunatelly, It is not my area of control. Please follow the instructions provided by the Security Service. Than you for contacting us.

L 0

luckyros

Użytkownik
Betwinner is scammer. I have deposited money but its being one month its not deposited in my account. They are every time telling they have deposited in my other account. If the mobile and email mentioned in remark while depositing is of my own account why they have deposited in other persons account. Beware Guys...

G 0

GiulianoRod

Użytkownik
Cześć, zarobiłem trochę pieniędzy w międzyczasie, a teraz doprowadzają mnie do szału. Wysłałem już jakieś 20 dokumentów, selfie, zrzuty ekranu z netellera i ciągle pytają mnie o nowe rzeczy.
Hi, I made some money in between and now they're driving me crazy. I've already sent like 20 docs, selfies, neteller screenshots and they keep asking me new things.

What im supossed to do, get a lawyer?

thanks

Do góry Bottom