>>> BETCLIC - ZAKŁAD BEZ RYZYKA DO 50 ZŁ + GRA BEZ PODATKU!<<<
>>> FUKSIARZ - ZERO RYZYKA 100% DO 50 ZŁ. ZWROT W GOTÓWCE!<<<

Adameve Poker 50$ instant

tomo121 127

tomo121

Użytkownik
www.adamevepoker.com
Dostalem info na meila
Za depozyt 100$ dostajemy 50$ instant a za depo 500$ dostajemy 100$ instant.

Dear Player!
Deposit $100 or more using Moneybookers, Neteller or Webmoney and get instant $50 completely FREE, additionally you will be able to claim 200% up to $2000 First Deposit Bonus.
After you made a deposit you should claim the bonus from our support team using our Live chat option or mail to [email protected]
Deposit $500 or more using Moneybookers, Neteller or Webmoney and get instant $100 completely FREE, additionally you will be able to claim 200% up to $2000 First Deposit Bonus.
After you made a deposit you should claim the bonus from our support team using our Live chat option or mail to [email protected]
Terms and conditions:
To withdraw the funds you must earn 5 FPPs per dollar.
Example:
You received $50 bonus – you need to earn 250 FPPs to be able to withdraw the funds.
You received $100 bonus - you need to earn 500 FPPs to be able to withdraw the funds.
In some cases support can ask for additional documents to proof your identity
www.adamevepoker.com

Otrzymane punkty reputacji: +3
tomo121 127

tomo121

Użytkownik
Promo nadal aktualne. Wplacilem, wbilem na chat i po 5 min kaska jest. Takze polecam i zachecambo to az przynajmneij 50$✅

piatddz 62,2K

piatddz

Użytkownik
Czy oferta jest aktualna? na stronce nic nie widzialem. I do kiedy bo zamierzam wplacic ok 10 wrzesnia. I czy ktos wyplacil z tamtad po tej promocji? nikt sie nie udziela wiec nie wiem czy nie strach umieszczac tam takich pieniedzy

Do góry Bottom