>>>BETFAN - TRIUMF BONUSA NAD BOOSTEM <<<<
>>> ZAKŁAD BEZ RYZYKA DO 200 ZŁ!<<<

oszusci z WilliamHill?

R 17

raul18

Użytkownik
Witam,

mam pewien problem z WilliamHill. Otoz od jakiego miesiaca wplacalem sobie po 50-100 funtow do ich pokera i gralem w grach side games. Dwa dni temu po wplacie 200 funtow, udalo mi sie zrobic 1200 wiec zlecilem wyplate tych pieniedzy. Chwile pozniej wyplata zostala juz trzeci raz anulowana i pisali mi takiego maila:

Kathleen - 21/05/2016 04:57 AM

Hi xxx

We are contacting you in relation to the recent withdrawal request you made from your account.

Unfortunately, the withdrawal for GBP 1100.00 has been declined as you have not met the wagering requirement of the (10.00) instant bonus that you received. The funds have now been returned to your main account balance.

Please be reminded that before making a withdrawal, players must accumulate the same amount of rake/fees as the instant bonus awarded. At the moment, you still need to accumulate a total of (0.54) in rake/fees. Since you have winnings from other games using the instant bonus that you received, you will only be allowed to make a withdrawal once the wagering requirement is completed.

Alternatively, you can request to have your poker bonus cut off from your balance to be free from any wagering requirements. You can request for a bonus to be cut, but along with the bonus amount all winnings will be cut as well. Once this is done, you may subsequently request for a cash out of your remaining funds.

We would also like to remind you that the winnings from non-poker games will not be allowed for withdrawal. For the complete terms and conditions of Instant Bonuses, please refer to this URL:

http://poker.williamhill.com/promotions/bonus-terms-and-conditions/bonus-terms-and-conditions/

Kind Regards,

Payments
William Hill Online&quot;

No i teraz niby chca zebym wyrobil jakis rake w pokerze ale sugeruja ze zabiora mi cala kase bo niby gralem w inne gry niz poker. Tylko po pierwsze w histori nie mam zadnego Instant bonusa aktywnego, nie akceptowalem w ostatnich 3 tyg i najwazniejsze to ze nie gralem w pokera przez poand 3 tyg, gdzie oni maja w regulaminie napisane ze instant bonusa sam sie kasuje po 2 tyg wiec juz dawni by sie przedawnil jak bym cos zakceptowal poand miesiqc temu? Live czat tez pisze ze nic nie wie o zadnym bonusie na moim koncie i zebym normalnie zlecil wyplate po czym ktos ja anulowuje i pisze mi takiego jak wyzej maila. Probowalem odpisac na niego 4 razy i zero odezwu. Czy ktos mial podobna sytuacje i cos poradzi? Bo nie po to wplacalem kolo 600-700 funtow na gre w side games zeby teraz po pierwszej wygranej i probie wyplaty oni zaslaniali sie jakims wyczarowanym z dupy bonusem o ktorym nawet LC nie ma pojecia, korego nie widac na moim koncie i ktorego w ogole nie akceptowalem.

Z gory dzieki za jaka kolwiek pomoc.
Pozdrawiam

Do góry Bottom