>>>BETFAN - TRIUMF BONUSA NAD BOOSTEM <<<<
>>> ZAKŁAD BEZ RYZYKA DO 200 ZŁ!<<<

18bet - promocja powitalna 100% lub 150%

vader 2,8K

vader

Forum VIP
[URL='http://www.18bet.com']www.18bet.com[/URL]
Warunki promocji powitalnej może nie należą do najłatwiejszych ale każdy sam może ocenić ofertę bukmachera, bonus i zdecydować. Firma ma walutę PLN (nie tracimy na przewalutowaniu), wypłacalna (na skrill po ok. 8h). Przy rejestracji może się zdarzyć automatyczna blokada konta i weryfikacja.
Do wyboru są dwa warianty promocji:
150% bonus up to 30 €/$/£ kod: WELCOME150
100% bonus up to 50 €/$/£ kod: WELCOME100
Start winning right from the get go. 18bet grants a tremendous welcome bonus to all sports fans who are looking for a way to boost their winnings. Enjoy great odds on hundreds of fantastic sports events with extra cash added to your wallet from the very beginning of your own exciting online betting experience. Claim 150% bonus up to 30 €/$/£ by entering bonus code WELCOME150 with your first deposit to your 18bet account or 100% bonus up to 50 €/$/£ with bonus code WELCOME100 entered likewise. Join now and explore all the fantastic sports betting opportunities for Football, Basketball, Tennis, Boxing, Volleyball, Cycling, Ice Hockey, Snooker and many more. Relish this extremely generous 18bet offer designed to provide each player with the amazing opportunity to profit greatly while still having loads of fun with the most exciting sporting highlights.

=&gt; Strona z promocją powitalną &lt;=
Warunki promocji powitalnej.
1. This promotion is available to newly registered customers of 18bet for the period 14.07.2014 – 31.12.2014, who have deposited money for the first time ever into their 18bet account. 18bet reserves the right to change the promotion period.
2. Eligible accounts will be credited with 100% to 150% on top of their deposit up to 50 Euro/GBP/USD (or equivalent to 50 EUR for other currencies) instantly upon entering the bonus code for this promotion in accordance with the table above.
3. In order to cash out the bonus and the winnings accumulated, players will need to rollover both the amount of their deposit and bonus amount 6 times. Example: A customer deposits 50 € and receives a 50 € bonus automatically. In order to withdraw the amount they are required to meet a rollover of 600 = 6 x (50+50).
4. As long as a player has an active coupon code, they cannot open a withdrawal request. Activated coupon codes will expire within 21 days of their activation. In cases where the required rollover is not met within the defined for the purpose 21 day time-frame, and the customer chooses to cash out, 18bet reserves the right to enforce a fee charge of up to 8% on the withdrawal amount.
5. Any bets placed on any type of Handicap (except 3 Way Handicap) or Over/Under bets will not count towards the rollover.
Customers with an active bonus ARE NOT ALLOWED to place bets with Ineligible bet types (such as Asian Handicap, over/ under, etc.), neither with real balance nor with virtual one. Bets placed on Ineligible bet types will be considered bonus manipulation. 18bet reserves the right to cancel those bets and any winnings generated from them, and/or to reclaim all bonus and winnings money accumulated by a manipulative customer at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion.
6. Bets placed on odds lower than 1.8 (Decimal odd), void, tie (refunded) or cancelled, will not be counted towards the rollover requirements.
7. The maximum bet amount to count towards the rollover requirements for this promotion is 50% of the given bonus. For example: if your given bonus is 50€, the max amount to be counted towards the rollover requirements is 25€. If you place a 25€ bet, it will be counted as 25, moreover if you place a 100€ bet it will be counted as 25 as well.
8. Combo bets count towards this promotion as long as the odds for the whole selection reach 1.8. Combo bets can combine any bet types, including Asian Handicap and Over/Under.
9. Baseball bets, for any bet type and market, WILL NOT COUNT towards this promotion.
10. Multiple bets placed on the same selection or bets made on opposite sides with the same outcome may be considered as bonus manipulation at our sole discretion.
11. The rollover should be met within 21 days or the bonus will expire and all virtual money will be redeemed.
12. Registration and participation is allowed only once per person, family, household address, email address, payment account number, IP address and shared computer, i.e. Public library or workplace. Bonus will be refused to players who do not comply with this term and odd accounts will be closed. (Please, refer to General Terms and Conditions – Duplicated accounts policy) We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer and to redeem all bonus and winnings money accumulated by any customer or group of customers at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion.
13. Players from Belarus, Burkina Faso, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Moldova, Romania and Ukraine, cannot participate in this promotion.
14. 18bet reserves the right to reclaim the bonus or cancel this promotion to any customer or group of customers, according to its judicial opinion.
15. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the terms and conditions, as 18bet reserves the right to change these conditions at any time.
16. General bonus rules apply.
=&gt; Strona z promocją powitalną &lt;=
Temat o bukmacherze na forum: 18bet &lt;=

Q 3

qba107

Użytkownik
ktoś wie czy można znaleźć tego buka na jakiejś wyszukiwarce kursów? albo czy kursy tego buka są tożsame z jakimś innym?

B 22

bogdanjutek

Użytkownik
w skrócie:
-czas na obrót 21 dni jak się nie wyrobisz chapną 8%wypłacanej kasy i oczywiście całą kwotę bonusu

-obrót 6x wpłata plus przyznany bonus nie zależnie od wyboru. zaliczane kupony single jak i ako z kursem łącznym powyżej 1,8

-max bet 50% przyznanej kwoty bonusowej można za więcej ale i tak rozliczą jakby się zagrało za 50% bonusa.

- zabronione grać baseballa, wszelakiego rodzaju u/o i hadikapów z wyjątkiem trzydrogowych (lepiej i tego nie bo się mogą przyczepić) na wszystkich dyscyplinach. pod groźbą zakoszenia całej kasy wygranej teraz i wcześniej.

-co do weryfikacji sam dowodzik wystarczy kasa po ok 12-18h (wypłacana o północy o 12 na skrrilku , a o 20 ok 16 następnego dnia)

Otrzymane punkty reputacji: +2
C 174

cezi77

Użytkownik
Handicapy i overy mozna grac ale tylko w combo a nie singlem. Info z czatu. Jesli zrobimy ako ze zdarzenia 1x2 i dorzucimy dwudrogowe handi nie bedzie problemu.

crossmen 8,1K

crossmen

Użytkownik
Ciężkie warunki obrotu,jeśli wyślecie zakład nie liczący się do obrotu,mimo wygranej zostanie anulowany,zdarzyło mi się ,oraz dwa przeciwstawne wysłać,za każdym razem email przypominający o warunkach promocji.
Ogólnie 18bet to firma wypłacalna,mimo przegięcia regulaminu(chodzi przegięcie z mojej strony) można napisać przyjazdna klientowi.Weryfikacja standardowa i szybka,wypłata na drugi dzień

unique- 32

unique-

Użytkownik
Ciężkie warunki obrotu,jeśli wyślecie zakład nie liczący się do obrotu,mimo wygranej zostanie anulowany,zdarzyło mi się ,oraz dwa przeciwstawne wysłać,za każdym razem email przypominający o warunkach promocji.
Ogólnie 18bet to firma wypłacalna,mimo przegięcia regulaminu(chodzi przegięcie z mojej strony) można napisać przyjazdna klientowi.Weryfikacja standardowa i szybka,wypłata na drugi dzień
Czy mają podobne kursy do jakiegoś innego bukmachera?

E 474

eutanazy

Użytkownik
ja dostalem takie cos
We would like to inform you that due to security reasons your account is currently limited for credit card transactions. To lift the limitation you are first required to send us the following:
1. A picture of the front and back of your ID/Passport/Driver’s license
2. An up-to date bank statement or utility bill with your name and address stated in
3. A picture of the front and back of your credit/debit card which ends with 7729
4. A valid phone number your can be reached at
Please send the above mentioned by replying to this e-mail.
Thank you for your cooperation in advance!
Yours, 18bet Team
Najśmieszniejszy jest pkt 3...

crossmen 8,1K

crossmen

Użytkownik
Czy mają podobne kursy do jakiegoś innego bukmachera?
dobre kursy na handi,ale niestety nie liczą się do obrotu
a tak ogólnie to średnia półka marżowa -
dla szczegółowych kursów polecam betbraina tam porównasz z resztą firm

crossmen 8,1K

crossmen

Użytkownik
ja dostalem takie cos
We would like to inform you that due to security reasons your account is currently limited for credit card transactions. To lift the limitation you are first required to send us the following:

1. A picture of the front and back of your ID/Passport/Driver’s license
2. An up-to date bank statement or utility bill with your name and address stated in
3. A picture of the front and back of your credit/debit card which ends with 7729
4. A valid phone number your can be reached at

Please send the above mentioned by replying to this e-mail.

Thank you for your cooperation in advance!

Yours, 18bet Team

Najśmieszniejszy jest pkt 3...
Co w tym śmiesznego,zaklejasz kod cvc i wysyłasz,chcą wiedzieć czy to twoja karta

g-man 5

g-man

Użytkownik
Żenujące promo. Szkoda, że nikt wcześniej nie napisał tego co ja zaraz napiszę. Zaoszczędziłbym 150 zł.
Wpłaciłem 150 zł ( odpowiednik 30 funtów) dostałem bonus 124 zł zamiast 225 zł. Dodatkowo chciałem postawić kupon Combo na Celtic i Thiema. Nie było takiej opcji. Nie można postawić żadnego combosa z Legią. Ten buk ma chorą politykę gry kliku zdarzeń. Na jednym kuponie można zagrać tylko te zdarzenia, które oni udostępnią. Nie polecam!

damianres 170

damianres

Użytkownik
Chce skorzystac z promocji 150% do 30 euro i zastanawiam sie czy wplacac w PLN czy w euro bo nie chce stracic na przewalutowaniu ale tez nie chce miec jakis problemow jak kolega wyzej. Podpowie mi ktos co powinienem zrobic ?

C 174

cezi77

Użytkownik
Żenujące promo. Szkoda, że nikt wcześniej nie napisał tego co ja zaraz napiszę. Zaoszczędziłbym 150 zł.
Wpłaciłem 150 zł ( odpowiednik 30 funtów) dostałem bonus 124 zł zamiast 225 zł. Dodatkowo chciałem postawić kupon Combo na Celtic i Thiema. Nie było takiej opcji. Nie można postawić żadnego combosa z Legią. Ten buk ma chorą politykę gry kliku zdarzeń. Na jednym kuponie można zagrać tylko te zdarzenia, które oni udostępnią. Nie polecam!
Przeciez bonus 150% jest do 30e wiec zapewne 30f/125zl także prawidłowo dopisali. Co do zakładów combo to jest to jakaś paranoja ...

damianres 170

damianres

Użytkownik

potwierdzam, ja zrobilem przelew 120pln dalem promocje 150% i mam 244 pln... zenada, jakbym wiedzial ze tak jest to bym nawet konta nie zakladal

crossmen 8,1K

crossmen

Użytkownik
Panowie wy matematykę to mieliście w szkole? Jeśli nie to:
bonus 150% do 30 funtów-wystarczy wpłacić 20 funtów lub równowartość - razem po bonusie mamy 50 funtów
bonus 100% do 50 funtów - wpłacamy 50 funtów po bonusie mamy 100 funtów
drobne straty wynikają z przewalutowania
owocnych wygranych i pozdrawiam -

dspk666 5,7K

dspk666

Użytkownik
Dziwny ten bonus w 18bet, ja ktos zamierza się w to bawić uważajcie na grę overów ,handi etc bo ja zgrałem (myslalem ze po prostu ten kupon nie bedzie się liczyl do obrotu) i za KArę zabrali mi wszystkie wygrane środki ???? A jezeli chodzi o samą grę tylko single praktycznie mozna grać ????

Do góry Bottom